Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big Bend National Park




So, the reason this journey includes so much nature and viewing of the Texas landscape is because I've been to all of the major cities in the state. What I haven't seen are most of the parks or natural wonders the state has to offer. I've heard so much about Big Bend National Park, but have never had the opportunity to go. I think that having the opportunity to see Texas as it was before people settled here would be really interesting to me.


Visit Big Bend

3 comments:

  1. Big Bend National Park looks really awesome. I have never been there but it is definitely something I want to check out. I like how your road trip was centered around interesting places to visit in your home state. I am sure you will learn a lot more about Texas this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never really heard much of Big Bend but judging by the pictures, it looks like a fun place and I would like to visit. It is amazing how much the state of Texas has to offer and it is definitely a good idea to discover more about the state we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy! I think it is awesome that you want to travel around Texas, especially to see the different landscapes, because there is such a diversity of scenery in Texas. Your blog is very well organized - especially the tabs with the music, multimedia, and additional resources. I like the color of your blog; it reminds me of the sky, and your picture of bluebonnets at the top is perfect.

    ReplyDelete