

Other than a brief trip to South Padre Island, I've never spent much time on the Gulf Coast in Texas. I'm really interested to start my drive along the coast in Corpus and see how the atmosphere and culture is different than the other parts of the state as I head towards Galveston. I have some good friends that I'm staying with here that will be able to show me around town. One stop I want to make is the Texas State Aquarium.
I think that this is a really cool idea and great that you want to know more about our huge state. I never knew that there were so many neat places in Texas!
ReplyDeleteI really like your music tab! It's cool that you only put up songs from singers from Texas and really researched different types of music from Texas!
ReplyDeleteI really like how clean and organized your blog is with the toolbar menu at the top to the different pages. Also the additional resourced page is a nice addition that nobody else has seemed to incorporate yet. It really gives the viewer more information!
ReplyDeleteI think it is very interesting that you will exploring different types of music from Texas.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Katrina that your blog is really clean and organized. It is easy to navigate throughout your blog and understand your road trip clearly!
ReplyDelete